Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Hopefully Joe Biden strokes out overnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

oxsnard posted:

Hopefully Joe Biden strokes out overnight

this, but all boomers

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not my mommy and daddy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Gringostar posted:

this, but all boomers

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Gringostar posted:

this, but all boomers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFS1SJZ1Kuw

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

oxsnard posted:

Hopefully Joe Biden strokes out overnight live on stage Sunday

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I don't care where or when. I want him to stroke out good and to be mostly aware of his surroundings, but unable to move or speak. He's disgusting. Using the twilight of your life, which was already spent on institutional racism, in order to prevent poor people from getting healthcare is some sick poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I’ve just realised that these primaries are designed to knock out candidates like Bernie

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
except when there's an unwinnable war killing off the yoof, yea

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Jel Shaker posted:

I’ve just realised that these primaries are designed to knock out candidates like Bernie

Makes u think

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

Makes u think

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

starting to think this meat grinder separates pieces of flesh

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

oxsnard posted:

I don't care where or when. I want him to stroke out good and to be mostly aware of his surroundings, but unable to move or speak. He's disgusting. Using the twilight of your life, which was already spent on institutional racism, in order to prevent poor people from getting healthcare is some sick poo poo.

I'm sure he's already had several lacunar infarcts

where's the brain mri certificate biden?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

They pointedly avoided making Biden do the cognitive function tests

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Honestly I don't know why they didn't just have some doctor fill one out real quick. It doesn't loving matter, who's going to call that bluff? Trump has proudly had licensed physicians boldly proclaim he could live to 200, weighed 239lbs, and had cholesterol levels rivaling a healthy 30 year olds. Nobody bats an eye at that poo poo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Not my mommy and daddy

Yeah seriously, I need my dad alive for a long time, you guys. I promise he’s actually one of the good ones. :(

...... I am not 100% certain about my mom; she was EXACTLY the right combination of very stupid and very stubborn to fall for the Biden electability poo poo, but she’s dead now so that doesn’t matter anymore (unless ghosts can vote, which uhhhhh...... hmmm... :raise:)

I. M. Gei has issued a correction as of 08:20 on Mar 11, 2020

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Well, RIP Bernie campaign (no clue on reliability of source)

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1237546517893799937

You didn't think it could get wilder than 2016. Biden is going to get humiliated and crushed by Trump. Biden needs to do a push-up contest on stage and summon cornpop for a chance.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

pepito sanchez posted:

You didn't think it could get wilder than 2016. Biden is going to get humiliated and crushed by Trump. Biden needs to do a push-up contest on stage and summon cornpop for a chance.

This was already posted itt a long time ago and we concluded it was fake because that guy is a rando Biden shill.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

pepito sanchez posted:

Bullshit. He already said he is doing the Debate. More DNC Shitlords running though the exact same 2016 timeline and still can't see the toilet bowl they live in.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gringostar posted:

this, but all boomers

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
BOOMERS RISE UP

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

wow it's almost as if the democratic party is an organ of capital designed to absorb and neutralize left movements :thunk:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao loving idaho

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Nonsense posted:

80% of americans wash their hands after the toilet, italians like the dutch do it about 50%

how do you know this??

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Breakfast All Day posted:

wow it's almost as if the democratic party is an organ of capital designed to absorb and neutralize left movements :thunk:

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Impkins Patootie posted:

how do you know this??

95% of statistics are made up on the spot and 87% of people know that, smh

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Impkins Patootie posted:

how do you know this??

Extensive and intensive (though in short bursts) study of toilet cams I would assume.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Breakfast All Day posted:

or maybe you just got outvoted? one of those two

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Agronox posted:

It's the first one. The democrats are a corporate business party. The republicans are a corporate business party.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

is it just me or is this not as bad as i was expecting i mean sure bidens lead is over a hundred but a lot of bernie poo poo still isnt in yet and at this rate its going to take until at least may for biden to get an actual majority

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Agronox posted:

Yes, he just said it was the other one?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1237713142291091457
Upon this rock we will build our church

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Some Guy TT posted:

is it just me or is this not as bad as i was expecting i mean sure bidens lead is over a hundred but a lot of bernie poo poo still isnt in yet and at this rate its going to take until at least may for biden to get an actual majority

Also due to their slow counting it was already over 100 before yesterday.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Gringostar posted:

she does, but it's ok since i've been with her not even 2 years and already i've had more sex with her than i did with my ex wife of 10 years lol :smithicide:

my only consolation is that we were officially divorced when my mom died and left me 1/3 of her massive estate so i owe her nothing and have enough to pay cash for a decent house in OC now

bless the breakup thread for beating it into my head that it is not normal for partners to be frigid and that a nonshitty one will quickly outpace the old bad one

hasnt happened to me yet but believing is half the battle

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Just woke up, saw Idaho also called for Biden

What a complete rear end-kicking

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Chris James 2 posted:

Just woke up, saw Idaho also called for Biden

What a complete rear end-kicking

I think you will find that the gerontocracy prefers to call it "rear end whooping". Don't make me get a switch!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Agronox posted:

The fact that cspam allows liberals to post among us is the biggest indictment on the squizzle administration.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I would like to bring you a thing I just thought up:

If anyone asks if you will vote for Biden in November, tell them you're following Warren's example and not endorsing either candidate. If they (nevertheless) persist that one candidate is clearly better than the other and more in line with your professed beliefs, respond that much like Warren you don't owe them anything.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Wizard Master posted:

-pretty much every poll has him beating Trump by some margin, and coronovirus + impending oil crisis + impending bear market recession pretty much negates a lot of the benefits of being an incumbent

-there is no visceral dislike of Biden that will compel people to vote for Trump (at least nowhere near the same galaxy that there was for the Clinton family). in addition Trump has managed to piss off people who were previously indifferent to politics

Wizard Masters post was dumb and gross and you should probe him again for it, just cause the "trans cuties" part seemed super condescending, buuuuuut...

Hes right about these two points. Biden can totally win this election, whether you think thats good or not is up to you. To explain:

Clinton Favorability, 3/9/16: -13
Biden favorability 3/11/20: +2

Clintins favorable within the dem party were actually pretty good. That means the 15 point difference is mostly independents, many of whom stayed home or voted 3rd party. Theres not gonna be 7 points of third party vote this year. People aren't comparing 4 years of Imaginary Hillary to 4 years of Imaginary Trump this time. They've seen 4 years of Actual Trump now, and its been worse than most folks thought possible.

Its totally possible Biden loses, but anyone telling you its impossible for him to win is either embittered and engaging in wishful thinking, or some kind of secret Hillary stan who thinks she wasnt the worst dem candidate in modern history.

My hope now is Bernie uses his delegates to force a progressive VP, (stacy abrams?) and Biden resigns due to melty brains in 2021.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to bring you a thing I just thought up:

If anyone asks if you will vote for Biden in November, tell them you're following Warren's example and not endorsing either candidate. If they (nevertheless) persist that one candidate is clearly better than the other and more in line with your professed beliefs, respond that much like Warren you don't owe them anything.
enough old white men