Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which season should the next animated reconstruction be from?
This poll is closed.
Season 1 (Marco Polo) 13 18.57%
Season 2 (The Crusade) 1 1.43%
Season 3 (Galaxy 4/The Myth Makers/The Daleks' Master Plan/The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve/The Celestial Toymaker/The Savages) 25 35.71%
Season 4 (The Smugglers/The Highlanders/The Underwater Menace/The Evil of the Daleks) 16 22.86%
Season 5 (The Abominable Snowmen/The Web of Fear/The Wheel in Space) 11 15.71%
Season 6 (The Space Pirates) 4 5.71%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I really, really, really wanted to like these last 2 seasons. I love Jodie, I love the companions, I love how beautiful everything looks. But there wasn't a single episode that I loved, and even episodes that I liked were just kind of forgettable.

Then there's stuff like that Kerblam episode which had some super weird politics in it that made me think the show had lost sight of itself.

I tried this season out, bailed after the 2nd episode didn't grab me. From what I've read online, I made the right decision for myself.

The good thing is I've disliked the show before, only for it to bounce back to new highs. I gave up late in Tennant's run and fell in love with the show once Smith came in. I just hope that they can keep the current Doctor, the companions (although maybe have them alternate stories so each one gets more to do), and the general upbeat nature. Just get some tighter scripts, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU