Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I've been working on a little sour dough loaf recipe cos I figured why not

It goes as follows

Dissolve 0 - 10 grams sugar and ~ 35° 300ml water

Mix sugar water with one cup of starter in large bowl until silken

Add 250 grams of flour and mix into slop

Add 5 grams salt and further 250 grams flour

Mix until wetish dough forms and work untill fully combined and it pulls away from bowl
2-5 minutes

Pour into lined loaf tin and allow to rise to slightly above loaf tin 10-24 hours depending on sugar amount and ambient temperature

Bake at 175° for 45 minutes

Notes.

I'm well aware that this lacks a second rise

I hate the feeling of dough on my hands and the bread that this produces is adequate for my morning breakfast and coffee

Jestery fucked around with this message at 06:25 on May 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Here my little Victory garden

Got a bunch of herbs and spices and a but of kumera

As well as bunch of asian greens

Wombok
Kangkong
Lemongrass
Garlic
Basil's (blue and Thai)
Sambung

And I'm trying my hand at a little in ground garden with kangkong and sweet potato

And in the back I got some trellis with chokos and some type of pumpkin with Capsicum with ginger and tumeric