Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
So it's Japanese brunost? That's pretty cool.

We made a zillion gnocchi last night. Will get us through the week I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Both the Ranch 99s and the International Supermarket here in Vegas have produce and fish galore, but you won't find a single grain of rice or package of noodles.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

That looks wonderful.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

You can make risotto with any kind of rice.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

No pics, but I've been working through my stock of black eyed peas and I can confirm that black eyed peas are still indeed very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

It is worth pointing out that, in Italian fashion, you add peas because you have peas. This is true for any vegetable - I had some really good zucchini flower carbonara once because of this highly praise-able philosophy.