Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This league will award a championship this year
This poll is closed.
NBA 7 7.53%
NHL 7 7.53%
MLB 31 33.33%
XFL 48 51.61%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Watched most of the replay of the Rebirth Saints game on ESPN. I had a good, hard cry at the beginning, not gonna lie. Some good, some bad memories. Eventually just started remembering all the good times and the tears became happy tears.

Hopefully, the symbolic form of returning to normalcy from Covid will leave people similarly emotional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

ketchup vs catsup posted:

It’s been a few weeks since I asked so I’ll ask again for updated opinions:

when do you think the next major sporting event (big 4, mls, golf, tennis, cfb, cbb ) will take place in America with a full complement of fans in attendance?

Fall of 2021

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
hell yeah trombone shorty

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

DJExile posted:

I really need to see them live sometime. Couple friends of mine have and said they're just phenomenal in person.

I've seen them perform a couple times at Pelican games and they are markedly better than 99% of the other acts.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

codo27 posted:

What search query would one use to find legit sources to watch the Tyson Jones Jr fight that wont return nothing but illegal streaming sites. I dont see it on DAZNs calendar, not for Canada anyway

I just did "Tyson Jones Jr" and found this site which lists some streams towards the bottom: https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-fight-card-date-ppv-price-rules-location-for-the-exhibition-match/

e: which ultimately leads to this site: https://tysonontriller.com