Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Lol and also rip

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alexa, show me pictures of tiny coffins.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just tested negative for Covid! Gonna celebrate by running around on the Veldt for a bit.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

fadam posted:

Just tested negative for Covid! Gonna celebrate by running around on the Veldt for a bit.

Nice - congrats! That's great news

As for me, I'm about to play Fury of Dracula in TTS, to try and beat up Infinitum. I'm pretty inexperienced at the game, so we'll see - I'll probably did horribly, but it'll be fun nonetheless :D

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

Nice - congrats! That's great news

As for me, I'm about to play Fury of Dracula in TTS, to try and beat up Infinitum. I'm pretty inexperienced at the game, so we'll see - I'll probably did horribly, but it'll be fun nonetheless :D

Thanks and good luck! Is TTS good at fiddly games like that?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

fadam posted:

Oh yeah, it's generally quite good. Most complicated games tend to have a lot of scripting in-place, for the various actions. So our practice game yesterday ended up being quite easy/stress-free, in that regard

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In Training posted:

I've got a level 9 Tauren Shaman that's gonna carry me through the 2nd wave hype. Maybe roll a alliance alt on another server for kicks.

I was too ashamed to say wow got me again but goddamn shits like comfort food and shits still fun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is Tales of Berseria any good? it's 8 bucks on steam right now

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is Tales of Berseria any good? it's 8 bucks on steam right now

I enjoy the tales games and that one was my fave. Its not as deep as an SMT game or anything, but its a good rpg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

I enjoy the tales games and that one was my fave. Its not as deep as an SMT game or anything, but its a good rpg

I'm probably not gonna get it right now cos I have too many other games, but I'll get it next time it's 8 bucks

BTW this whole year has been covid gaming for me. I'm a medical lab scientist who miraculously hasn't caught it yet, but worry every day that I will. I get tested every week, life has been a meaningless blur for the past 8 months, tomorrow is November, lol. The only thing keeping me sane is gaming.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm probably not gonna get it right now cos I have too many other games, but I'll get it next time it's 8 bucks

BTW this whole year has been covid gaming for me. I'm a medical lab scientist who miraculously hasn't caught it yet, but worry every day that I will. I get tested every week, life has been a meaningless blur for the past 8 months, tomorrow is November, lol. The only thing keeping me sane is gaming.

im a restaurant manager and we havent closed at all during covid and even though im working a whole lot, getting through it with games has made it okay :unsmith:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

stay safe, gamers

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

stay safe, gamers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

stay safe, gamers

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:patriot: hang in there

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

stay safe, gamers

:emptyquote:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive been working from home since march so covid has been badass imo

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

fadam posted:

Well, we won in the end, so Infinitum/Dracula has eaten a 30 day probation. (So naturally I had to modify my av to be Van Helsing-themed, haha - I'm not sure if a giant garlic bulb is better or worse than the origianl bomb though :D )
Took nearly four hours in the end, and we got very lucky. I was running off beginner's luck alone, I feel! Since I managed to find where Dracula was turn 2, then inadvertently cut off his escape route much later in the game, then (after the others did all of the work hurting Drac and his minions, which I feel a little bad about) claimed the glory by punching Drac/Infinitum in the face. :D

After all that I feel a strong urge to buy Fury of Dracula now...although I doubt I'd be able to get five people to the table for a 2-4 hour game anytime soon, sadly. Otherwise, I haven't done a lot since then - as that was half my day, heh. Played some Kingdomino, but that's about it. Might play some R6 Siege later

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Nov 1, 2020

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone should run some imp zone tts games

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah, and I'm an employment lawyer so no shortage of work for me lol. We're now getting into the "mass redundancies for everyone" stage though and it's depressing and difficult

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grats on the win and excellent new av, major

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

Well, we won in the end, so Infinitum/Dracula has eaten a 30 day probation. (So naturally I had to modify my av to be Van Helsing-themed, haha - I'm not sure if a giant garlic bulb is better or worse than the origianl bomb though :D )
Took nearly four hours in the end, and we got very lucky. I was running off beginner's luck alone, I feel! Since I managed to find where Dracula was turn 2, then inadvertently cut off his escape route much later in the game, then (after the others did all of the work hurting Drac and his minions, which I feel a little bad about) claimed the glory by punching Drac/Infinitum in the face. :D

After all that I feel a strong urge to buy Fury of Dracula now...although I doubt I'd be able to get five people to the table for a 2-4 hour game anytime soon, sadly. Otherwise, I haven't done a lot since then - as that was half my day, heh. Played some Kingdomino, but that's about it. Might play some R6 Siege later

Congrats!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hang in there homie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

quarantine gaming has changed my gaming habits into more of a completionist, since idk about having enough time to play everything that I want anymore. I've gotten more plats this year than the rest of my previous gaming history combined

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yeah, and I'm an employment lawyer so no shortage of work for me lol. We're now getting into the "mass redundancies for everyone" stage though and it's depressing and difficult

sounds like depressing poo poo lol. but i also work in animal welfare so lol at the poo poo i talk about that suddenly makes people get a horrified look on their face

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Voting 1.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sucks poo poo that youve gotta keep making donuts while the rest of us get to stay home with our powerful tax deductible gaming laptops

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Grats to the Major, btw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stay safe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this, on the basis of in trainings posts [very bad!]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training's posts (Plague!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted: