Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Can you all solve a mystery for me. I was checking my missions after a game and saw I had 5 of 10 hits with Red Sox players. But I can't find that mission anywhere. It isn't my daily. It isn't Boston's affinity quest.

A while ago there was a bug where I was tracking reliever Ks despite not having Eckersly. I wonder if there is another glitch am getting a preview of the next player quest. Thoughts?

Edit: I had a very satisfying win last night. I played two games, lost the first, which was frustrating. I think I was better than the guy I lost to, but I got very unlucky (loaded the bases twice and didn't score either time. Had the winning run at the plate when the game ended) and his team was all diamonds. He was pitching Kopech and that card makes me mad. Must have thrown 50 or 60 102 mph fastballs. He was throwing 101 in the 7th inning. Anyway. Because that garbage, my second game I was mis-timing everything. Scherzer racked up like 10 strikeouts against me just cause I was in front of every single pitch.

Anyway, its the ninth. It is 2-2. A couple innings before I suffered a stolen home run. My opponent has scored his two runs on a steal of home in which he missed the bunt, but the game didn't even have a play at the plate. Just declared Trea Turner safe on the steal. And a sacrifice fly from second base even though I had a green throw to my cutoff and a perfect throw home because the throw animation was so slow since my field had to turn from facing third to facing home. loving garbage.

In the top half, got a two strike fastball and Griffey loving crushed it to put me up 3-2. In the bottom half, the first guy (Juan Pierre? Some 97 speed dickhead) against Wood hit a seeing eye single. Next guy tries to drop down a bunt and run. Dude tries the kind of base-running horseshit he had been pulling all game. I, with no hesitation, field the bunt and fire it to third for one out then second for the double-play. Struck out the third guy for the win. gently caress that dude.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU