Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I find if you treat hitting like a magic eye puzzle and unfocus your eye/focus on something in the background and react based on that depth perception vs. trying to focus on the ball itself is far more successful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've never been good with pci so just use the stick to hit.

It's less effective but I just can't reliably move the cursor to the ball and not jam it all the way in that direction.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Grem posted:

Most of the time when a pitcher comes up to bat I throw straight fastballs cause lol pitchers.

Gonna stop doing that after the dude I was playing threw one right down the middle and I smashed a 3-run HR with Greinke to take the lead in the 8th.

Why the hell wouldn't you ph in that situation?

Is this bait!?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just started playing diamond dynasty, got my first diamond player in a pack.

Oh cool, the presentation is kinda fun, was hoping for a pitcher but this guy has a bat...oh hi Mike Trout :staredog:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I use analog hitting because even though it's extremely limiting I still do way better than zone.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I wish you could get realistic umpires as an option. Just completely random strike zones, blown calls all game long.

Right now it's basically robo umps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Is that still in? For some reason I thought they ditched that feature.

Even so it's still WAY too accurate iirc.