Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I never play online. I'm exclusive RTTS. Hell I'm only playing 21 because it's on Game Pass, otherwise I'd probably still be grinding away on 17/19 on PS4.

Open one of the rando packs I got for getting like, ten hits:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

can my RTTS pitcher throw a knuckleball this year?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

does every RTTS start with this guy screaming at you that you suck, lmao

also this is the first version that didn't have my (spelled differently but pronounced the same) last name recorded...guess that guy retired.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

you only have to aim left/right once per pitch by tapping the stick, you don't have to hold it iirc

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

another year on gamepass, hell yeah

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

it's very funny to me that they gave Josh Gibson the innate trait that any contact sounds like a moonshot but capped him at 80 power for the ability to sell more packs to get 125 power hitters balance reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

this morning's patch broke the poo poo out of the game
people can't play diamond dynasty, moments & showdowns either crash or load in bobbleheads (giant head, tiny everything else)

i saw one guy say they got into a showdown & won by doing nothing because the CPU was incapable of throwing anything but fastballs directly into the dirt

why can't i get that lucky