Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

They made another one of these so I guess I should update the OP:

New features this year include:

1. Xbox and PlayStation cross-play
2. Stadium Creator
3. Ruining RTTS

Old OP(s):

The Show 20 OP posted:

Looks like this is all the baseball we have to look forward to for the foreseeable future.

OTOH, the Diamond Dogs are back for another year:

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Will DD logos get migrated from 20 -> 21? I really don't want to lose my Diamond Dogs logo

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

For the 3rd year in a row I’ve unlocked Mike Trout without spending any real world money :smugdog:

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

My last name is uncommon and kind of weird-sounding and doesn’t have a voice line. The nicknames I’ve been called in my life are all variations on my last name, and one of those nicknames happens to be an actual last name that has a voice line in the game so I use that.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

There’s no way that voice lines for “Outer Heaven Diamond Dogs” will ever get added, but Matt V referring to my DD team as “The Sandlot Sluggers” year after year has really grown on me.

Like death, I’ve accepted the inevitability of San Diego Studio eventually pulling a RTTS for DD logos and not migrating them in some future game.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Is that still in? For some reason I thought they ditched that feature.

Even so it's still WAY too accurate iirc.

It is, just not in competitive settings. Simulation settings definitely have it, not sure about casual.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Yeah outfield is kind of weird where speed can be more important than actual defensive stats since fly balls basically never get booted unless the defensive stats of the players are absurdly low, so getting to the ball fast can be better than having a defender that can make diving catches. 48 speed isn’t slow enough that I’d avoid starting him as my left fielder though. I’m not sure if I’ll make the switch but I might take Schwarber over Braun as my LF starter just for the more favorable stats against righties and then double-switch Braun in if I need the matchup against LHP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

I was using live series Yasmani Grandal until sometime in late May or early June if I remember correctly

Being able to just bury pitches in the dirt or get easy perfect throws on stealing runners is just too good (also even with just bronze hitting stats he was still one of the top hitters on my team)