Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

does anyone else have this thing that whenever the press the button to make contact their left thumb just shoves up? i have to start my target at the bottom and hope my reflex manages to get to the spot correctly. i generally see where it's going, but i am just broken or something. it's like i want to use that thumb to lift the ball instead of aim.

not sure how to break that. i did manage to get past beginner, but pretty stuck at rookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU