Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is there a good overview or guide for getting into the DD stuff? I've been playing this game for a few years doing only RTTS and I'm finally getting curious about what all these loving cards I keep getting rewarded actually mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
So I guess basically do the monthly challenge always and the solo player map thing whenever I get tired of RTTS? Sounds good, thanks.

Is there a point to playing online beyond just for fun?

GOOD TIMES ON METH fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jun 22, 2020

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
For the love of everything holy I can not beat the NL Showdown. I'm absolutely convinced there is some tilt factor built in where I can breeze through every mission just fine and I get to one of the showdown pitchers and it is just an unending stream of perfect contacts into double plays. I have tried three times and the latest one I tied the pitcher after the first few hitters and then went 12 outs in a row with no more runs. Three double plays, two warning track fly balls, a couple line drives directly at people. It's loving stupid.

Just please add events at higher skill levels. I would love to lose a shitload of fake coins entering legendary events so long as I felt I was losing fairly

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Game has been out for two weeks and the servers are still dogshit please fix so that the game stops eating my progress thank you

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
GamePass people get a code for 10 free packs fyi if you don't check your perks

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
drat and I was feeling cool and unique for making a disfigured tiny person named dog dick.

Also I equally love this game and hate it more than any other sports game for some reason. Love the detail and general gameplay but getting continually robbed in showdowns is like infuriating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I actually don't know how to finish the April Monthly without buying other hitters since I did the math and my two guys won't even give me enough stars to get a third in stage 2 if I get all their xp and the hitter mission