Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Basically.

After this post RIGHT HERE any post in this thread will get a sixer. On your rapsheet you will get a picture of an awesome kitty. I'm going to be drawing heavily from Nerdy's cat pics posted in the various monthly threads, with his blessing. I've also gotten a few PMs with some Tier 1 opurrrrrrators both past and present that I can draw from also.

So feel free to post your own kitty in this thread, and I'll give you a sixer with another cat pic.

Or just post in this thread to express your love of kitties and I'll also give you a sixer.

It's not complex, this is just a place to get kitty pictures on your rapsheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Can anyone give me a run down on how to post a cell phone photo of my cat so that I too can I get in on this? Only computing device I have is an iPhone 6 if that helps.

In awful app tap the text field and you’ll get img as an option tap that and you’ll get to choose between camera and library.

It’s a little crash-y but works most of the time.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

ThinkFear posted:

Dogs are better.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Well, it IS a cat pic, technically.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

FYI if you specifically want the kitty picture you posted on your probation tell me. I did that with one person who mentioned they missed their no longer with us cat, but unless you tell me you're getting a random cat from my giant folder of TFR cat pics. Any pics poster in the thread are added back to it. So it's kind of a "take a kitty, leave a kitty" situation unless you tell me you want your specific cat on your rapsheet.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

OK, should have everyone.

And the people who posted multiple times got multiple hits, incrementing by 6 hours each time.

Hence Rat's 24 hrs.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Ok, think I got everyone caught up.

I just eyeballed the Rat at 3 days.

edit: I'll hit myself in a few minutes after I make sure there's no mod poo poo that needs doing

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Ok, should be all caught up.

If anyone wants kitty sixers be sure to get in here, because this is moving on to greener pastures come the new year.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Sorry for the delay on that folks, I got side-tracked by a project I've been working on with the admins.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Just testing a thing because Imgr finally jumped the shark and got through my add blockers so I'm seeing if this replacement I googled is halfway OK

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

For anyone playing at home I THINK CubeUpload is my prefered imgr replacement right now. You need to make an account which is annoying but once you have it it seems to be pretty OK.

edit: one final test before I go gently caress up rapsheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

And with that I'm going to goldmine the best thread in the forums right meow.