Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hi thread, I heard I could get a kitty picture here since I don't have one of my own :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

This one is a starving screaming fatass. Also former bird murderer.

Throwing myself into the meat grinder to say I can't get over this picture, it is art.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I wonder if there's catnip on the sun

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

bamzilla posted:

I'm not even from this subforum but could I get this Fine Catte on my rapsheet please :tipshat:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Need this Good Catte memorialized on my rapsheet as well, thank you :tipshat:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I generally only lurk this forum, but I had to post again because I found actual photos of my own cat, from way back before I had a digital camera.

From when she was still a (mostly lovable) rear end in a top hat, because somebody dumped her when she was too young to properly give away, and she didn't grow up socializing around kittens her own age. But she grew up to be a real sweetie, and very attached to me. I had to leave her at home when I moved away from college, and when I came back she'd instantly appear and just follow me around for the rest of the visit.

I think this is the last photo of her, she had a bad reaction to something at the vet's office that slowed her down a lot and took ~5 years off her life. But even to the end, she was friendly and loving, the best cat I've ever been around.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The Aardvark posted:

I need another cat picture on my rap sheet, and a big fluffer will fit the bill :tipshat:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I found a picture of my sister's cat in his natural habitat, and I need to archive it here so it's easier to find the next time I'm looking for it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

This is my new forum for archiving cat photos, please register this lazy rear end in a top hat so I know where to find him the next time I'm looking for the pic

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

She's always there watching, waiting, ever ready to strike at the Leper's Colony

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:respek: Whattup, fluffy orange tabby found in a weirdly inappropriate location friend

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

biosterous posted:

charlie, my parents' long boi

Requesting this longcat on my rap sheet, if there's enough room

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I need to bury the shame of my latest probe, helping this cat down onto my rap sheet seems like a good start.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

xcheopis posted:

My sweet fluffy fellow died October 19th at the age of 17. I would like a sixer in his honour.

:(:respek:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Pyrotoad posted:

Fitting for the WOW forum here is an emissary of the Void. She likes sleeping on beds only, never the couch or floor, and also enjoys having her paw held but ONLY FOR THREE SECONDS GOT IT?

Haven't peeped in to get a cat pic in a while but I think it's time to risk a game of Hold That Paw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007