Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

this is ruthie. ruthie is a very weird cat. a friend found her when she was just a scrawny little homeless stray kitten, and these days she's just fat and happy and mostly does her own thing. also liked to prowl around on the asbestos in our basement before we got it replaced, so looking forward to that cat mesothelioma settlement.

here is nicole. nicole is a demon incarnate who knows she can get what she wants if she just meows in the most annoying way possible, as loud as possible. the best thing i can say about nicole is that she isn't standoffish or aggressive at all, she's more dog/toddler than cat at this point.

this is pearl (and ruthie, and some kittens we were fostering at the time). pearl is a very simple dog. she's a rescue greyhound who somehow never raced (no ear tattoo, no typical ex-racer quirks). she goes fast when she wants to and sleeps the rest of the time. her squirrel kill count is 5. she's very sweet otherwise though.

and this is gotti. gotti is also a rescue. pretty sure he's a blue american staffordshire terrier but we just call him a pitbull and because of our city's previous pitbull ban he is registered as a miniature sheltie (make friends with your vet, folks!).

gotti is the greatest dog i will ever know. he is gentle beyond words and has never attacked even a fly in his life. when we hired our current dog-walkers, the first day they came to our house, gotti hadn't met them and they just let themselves in the front door while my partner and i were upstairs getting dressed. they sat down on the couch and gotti just snuggled up to them and started snoring. gotti is the best velvet hippo anyone could ever ask for.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU