Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
OK WE’RE GONNA TRY THIS AGAIN

Post itt to get a kitty sixer. Feel free to include pictures of your cats in your posts so that we can have ALL OF THE CATS. If you want a non-cat or to post non-cat pets that’s also ok, but post YOUR pets, not just random internet pictures.

Any administrator or moderator with moderator powers in CSPAM can feel free to join in.

Do not post more than once. If you post and have not received your sixer yet it means I haven’t been able to check the thread yet. You are limited to one (1) pet probation per day, so that everyone gets a chance at pet pictures.

IF YOU WANT A PICTURE OF SOMEONE ELSE’S CAT AS YOUR PROBATION REASON, quote the relevant post in your request post. Limit to one (1) cat picture per probation.

Do not image leech.

I may have to chase my cats around to obtain pictures of them, so be patient.

After one (1) week, I will choose a NEW FORUM to move this to. Moderators in that forum can then take up the torch of PET PROBATIONS.

Idiot kings are invited to participate. If you don’t want to post your pet because you don’t want your personal info out there then you do not have to participate.

This is a CHILL ZONE. If you want to ruin the chill vibes itt you may receive a kitty ban instead of a kitty sixer. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

pseudorandom posted:

I don't have any cats, but have some pictures of Burt, my good boye:

birb

I beg you

Pls give me this doge :3

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Musluk posted:

oh my god I need this one pls pragmatica