Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've never understood why people voluntarily posted in these threads

I have a blank rap sheet and should focus on some non-SA stuff for a while now.

This is Dot, getting boop'd:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Zeth posted:

t.j. beans is nine months old and like ten pounds already. he got thumbs

I've never met Beans, but Zeth has been giving me updates this whole time. I want to meet him, and pet him, because I think he's a cool dude. Please add him to my rap sheet.

(He always looks worried.)

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

This is not my cat. This is Zeth's cat, Fang. But just look at him in this picture:

He's just got such a great look, there.

(Note: I requested and received permission from Zeth to share this, since it shows off a bed and closet. Personally, I'm envious of her Elite Knight hoodie.)

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

This one is a starving screaming fatass. Also former bird murderer.

Murderer or not, that's a fantastic photograph which I'd love to have permanently on my rapsheet to obscure my own hypothetical crimes.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Behold the huntress, carefully perched just below the ridgeline, where she can see down the valley but not let her silhouette be spotted.

(Imagine me, lying down on the stairs, looking a cat in the face.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Hello AUTOMOTIVE INSANITY!! Please submit your cats (or any pet) for a sixxer to have your kitty on your Rap Sheet forever!

If you don't have a pet, please feel free to look through this thread and [quote] the post with a picture in it.

If you just post in the thread, then I will add one of my choosing.

Also, please only post once a day!

I forgot to post while this thread was in SciFi Wi-Fi and this picture really is pretty great. Could I have this picture of Jack(?) added to my rap sheet?