Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hoku is my tuxedo male. My big special guy, he loves to headbutt everything all the time and sleep in his favorite cardboard box. He always sleeps between my legs at night in bed and night and he has a big goofy face. He goes crazy when it's food time and jumps around. In the morning he will coo and purr to try and wake you up so you can give him a nice neck massage.

Spica is my sweet little baby girl tabby bengal. She's much more cat-like, she cries and whines when she's sleepy and wants you to put her to bed. She sometimes chomps on your hands if you rub her belly but she also loves to be picked up and ride around in your arms and look around from a high perch. She purrs all the time and love head and haunch rubs. She will cry and meow whenever she wants attention.

They are both fosters that we got as kittens.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU