Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023
This is Katie. She was a very independent gal who showed affection only from afar. I got her from the shelter, where she was on her last day before euthanasia. They guessed she was 3-5 years old when I adopted her. She gave me 12 amazing years.

She fought valiantly through her decline in old age, and she told me when she had enough. We said goodbye five years ago. I miss her kisses on my cheek.

This is Kahlua. Her original owner, my ex, abandoned her with me. I promised Kahlua I would never leave her too. I loved this cat with my soul. She loved belly rubs, came when called, and never damaged anything or hissed at anyone in her long life. She had big, beautiful eyes and was as soft as a teddy bear.

She made it 17 years, which is 3 years longer than she was estimated to make it with her gastric lymphoma. She was happy and playful until the day she wasn’t. I knew that was her day to say goodbye. I cradled and hugged her in her last breath.

It’s been three months, and I can still her big purr.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU