Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

This is Haiku, my wife's cat before we got married. She was a stray my wife took in 18 years ago, most likely abused because she was extremely sensitive/aggressively reactive to unbidden touch and regarded virtually everyone aside from my wife with cautious distance at best... except for me. Making a connection with this poor wounded soul brought us all closer together, closer to happiness and made the lovely days that much easier to tolerate. When her age finally caught up to her last year, I mourned her like I would mourn the closest of friends.

Please memorialize her in my rap sheet, the truest and gooniest of all tributes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

McSpanky posted:

Inceltown posted:

to honor haiku
can you use this pic of her
for my rap sheet please

:3: Thank you kind goons, these brought a* tear to my eye.

*that's my story and I'm sticking to it

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Unfinish3d posted:

ACAG :colbert:
(All Cats Are Good)

:hai:

Ashy, abandoned kitten rescue. Loves stalking feet like they're delicious prey during the day and pouncing on my balls and/or solar plexus at night. My deterrence strategy of belly rubs and chin skritches may need revision.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

empty whippet box posted:

immortalizing my big boi cheeto in the leper's colony

he's a norwegian forest cat and he loves water and being upside down and being very foofy

Norwegians are darlings! Here's my dad's former, Harry

Still alive, just had to adopt him out last year when my dad got too old to keep up with him. I miss his enormous paws kneading my lap and his resplendent cat beard to this day.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

floofball lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

meow