Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry

Uxzuigal posted:

Body builders and strongmen are responsible for the toilet paper crisis. I've created found the definitive evidence:

:hmmyes:

Edit:

itry fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

Finger Prince

My USB-C cable I used to attach my laptop to my spare monitor is either called Hot Ron or HoTron. I'm not sure which is better.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Ron makes all the best cables imo

itry

Hot Ron Cables :grin:

Edit:

gotta beat that rush

itry fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright friends, in order to consolidate threads about this stuff a bit and make it easier for those who prefer to not opt in hearing about it, I'll close this thread and would like to point you to this one where you can post about what you learned all day long!!
No hard feelings, just trying to streamline a sensitive topic.