Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
joe had like 3 different number 1 things in his closing speech lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
well we're doomed

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

The problem is Joe stands for nothing, so all he did during this debate was parrot Bernie's positions because he's a loving liar.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

really queer Christmas posted:

Bernie "corbyn" sanders

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Joe did good on the closing statement. Bernie just basically repeating his stump poo poo again.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

talking heads talking about how biden and sanders are definately different that alone is very good

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cicadas! posted:

Joe's only response to anything is "nuh-uh" with no further elaboration and it is infuriating.

Yeah, this is some of the most infuriating awful poo poo. Just blatantly lying, being called on it, and blindly denying it.

You can see Bernie getting visibly frustrated that there's nothing he can do. He can't somehow prove on stage that Biden is lying. So he says "go to youtube or something, jesus christ" and the audience will just blindly trust Biden because they're very stupid.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

That was rear end, and not the good kind of rear end

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
biden remained standing, I'm glad I didn't bet on that lol

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

show me how youth turnout isn't being suppressed and you'd have a point. otherwise you're just throwing a number at the wall and saying "Number isn't good!!!" which is meaningless.

This is the thing you aren't addressing that is my entire point. That's why you're a moron.

sure wasn't suppressed when young people actually showed up in mildly higher numbers and got AOC elected

there wasn't voter suppression in oklahoma in 2016 when bernie won

there wasn't voter suppression in michigan either

asserting, without evidence that all of bernie's losses are simply due to voter suppression, when even bernie and his campaign itself say that is in large part due to lackluster youth turnout is, yes, entirely irrational and meaningless. it's not my job to prove your points. voter suppression exists, but not coincidentally in every election where bernie loses. we have to show up when good people are actually on the ballot yall

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I hope dems literally die

Eat my rear end

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

AOC remains uncanceled

She still, oddly, never said his name. For some odd reason.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m honestly impressed with Biden’s lucidity tonight. he might be able to do it without us.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

remember sailor

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Soap Scum posted:

why does joe get 6x as much time to close

agree. gently caress CNN

we need a leftist that doesnt give a gently caress about decorum so the media gets over this elitist complacency and goes for the ratings of a wild candidate

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

The problem is Joe stands for nothing, so all he did during this debate was parrot Bernie's positions because he's a loving liar.

God having him smugly say that Bernie was against the poo poo that bernie just said he was for...that was my personal crack ping moment of the night

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

sure wasn't suppressed when young people actually showed up in mildly higher numbers and got AOC elected

asserting, without evidence that all of bernie's losses are simply due to voter suppression, when even bernie and his campaign itself say that is in large part due to lackluster youth turnout is, yes, entirely irrational and meaningless. it's not my job to prove your points. voter suppression exists, but not coincidentally in every election where bernie loses. we have to show up when good people are actually on the ballot yall

Shut the gently caress up and go away you irritating pedant no one cares

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Radirot posted:

Joe did good on the closing statement. Bernie just basically repeating his stump poo poo again.
Are you out of your mind? It was a rambling incoherent mess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Biden's entire closing statement did not give me a single reason to vote for him over Trump lol

like the most optimistic take is...what, he'll undo the damage he did, but he will not commit to doing so?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

puppets freak me out posted:

Dana Bash looks like a loving muppet

shoe game a++++ tho

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

lmao of course CNN starting off with "Joe Biden was commanding, strong" gently caress this poo poo I'm out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Kingfish posted:

Biden won because he didn’t lose. he did everything he needed to do to secure the nomination.

at least one bank is failing in the next 12 hours, Biden probably has COVID, and biden sucked rear end in the debate. i think tuesday is a far narrower loss than predicted and the primary continues

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can't wait for Biden to win and break all of cspam's brains (including my own) in new and novel ways.

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

CNN, right after the debate: WOW BIDEN IS SO STRONG AND PRESIDENTIAL

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

triple sulk posted:

imagine voting for joe biden lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao that closing statement was a rambling mess. biden lost big time on the social security question and that's what matters

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Phi230 posted:

I hope dems literally die

Eat my rear end

we're all gonna die hth

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wont vote for joe but I dont think itll matter. Dudes probably got a shot at being president if trump fucks this up badly enough.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
joe biden

still sucks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
🍴

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Yep, CNN's top story out of the debate - BIDEN WILL NAME A FEMALE HIS VP PICK!

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Donald Trump. Donald Trump.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Hey these threads are for liveposting with the debates, not whatever the gently caress you've been up to. Shut the gently caress up.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Radirot posted:

no he didn't you loving dumbass what the gently caress lmao
biden made no sense at all

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
the dork guy's not even wrong, just hbeing a dork about it, imo

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Taintrunner posted:

this is loving embarassing lmao

just log off and vote for biden already coward

i literally posted in the toxx for bernie thread bro, just admit you have no arguments in lieu of weak twitter burns

a helpful bear posted:

i was legitimately asking so appreciate the data and feedback. i do think a lot of folks my age (34) and younger are disengaged but also believe this is a trained reaction

i have an entire folder of them, here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am-45wbrcK10jop_exUJFopuK1ZmUw?e=K8xF0j

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah the social security at the end of the first hour was so good. but nothing right came after it... SAD!!!

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

The Muppets On PCP posted:

shoe game a++++ tho

Hello mr cillizza

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

yeah everybody back to succ zone or primaries or whatever

no more of this D&D poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

Wont vote for joe but I dont think itll matter. Dudes probably got a shot at being president if trump fucks this up badly enough.

ya same and I'm just mad it won't matter because he stands no chance in my state anyway