Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

I'm praying for a miracle

Bring it home Bernie we gotta do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Good luck bernie, we are all counting on you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernie calling out biden on the Ebola poo poo owned hard

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bawfuls posted:

Bernie is at risk of sounding like he’s not getting specific on the here and now idea making it sound like Bernie said no to using the military even tho he said he would, feels like this is what he’s gonna do all night, just pretend Bernie said something else

This is my only worry so far, bernie hasn't been too specific on how to address the crisis beyond paying for medical treatment.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joementum posted:

Biden's strategy of just saying "yes" to the softball hypotheticals the moderators are giving him and not going into detail is smart and probably working.

Yeah it sucks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tom Guycot posted:

Joe is way way too clear and with it tonight.

Yeah, bernies doing well tonight but that doesn't matter. Hes not utterly destroying biden so this isnt gonna change things. Still 1.5 hours left.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Oh no bernie, joe biden infected him with his dementia

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This sucks. Bernies doing good but that's not enough. Bidens got this sadly.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

TeenageArchipelago posted:

But honestly, if you're watching this and thinking that Biden is the one looking presidential here, you're a simp

Oh je looks loving awful, but that's not enough. He needs to be utterly crying for Bernie to actually win this thing

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joementum posted:

the truth is that if donald trump were on the stage tonight, he'd be wining this debate and that's pathetic

Yup. This is awful.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

biden just drops "oh yeah folks shoulda gone to jail" and bernie doesn't ask why the hell he didn't do that while vice loving president??? CHRIST

My republican mom brought this up but not Bernie.

Hes such a loving wuss.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Legit losing respect for Bernie the more this debate goes on

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

Get mad Bernie or drop out now.

Jesus loving Christ.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Thank god, he finally ducking did it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

My Republican mom says Bernie is wiping the floor with biden. For some normie analysis

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Biden is slowly losing his temper.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

anime was right posted:

joes gonna win lmao

Yeah, but at least bernie finally went after him.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernies energy during the social security segment was real good and 2 hours of that would have maybe done damage. Too bad about the other hour and a half.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernie "corbyn" sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wont vote for joe but I dont think itll matter. Dudes probably got a shot at being president if trump fucks this up badly enough.