Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
whats the red crying guy in the first gif from?

also jojo is good but a bit over rated, though i think that's mostly just excited yunguns who get reaaaally into things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
Mononoke (the series) and serial experiments lain are two of the best shows I've ever seen.

Some of the storytelling in mononoke was a little tired, and I wished there were more overarching plot, but overall a fantastic and beautiful show. Honestly the art style is so beautiful and interesting to watch that it almost makes it for me on that alone, but it's also really interesting and downright frightening at times :gibs:

Lain is just the most fascinatingly surreal show I've ever seen. The ideas of god and metaphysics in that show are so interesting, and the whole thing plays out like a dream that somehow tells a solid story without having an ounce of cohesion.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
Srry to bump but I been watching Keep you hands off Eizouken and it's just a really good anime. It's about three high school girls who make badass robot anime and get up to a bunch of hi jinks to do it