Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
These last few years have been rough, but I could always look forward to this thread. I loved Animorphs as a kid even though I had access to just a scattering of books. If it wasn't for this thread I might have never gone back to experience the whole series. Animorphs is now one of my all time favorite series and I can't thank Epicurius more for the thread and for getting us all together. I'm very happy he lead us through the whole journey. Epicurius and his threads have encouraged me to read books again, and it's been a great time. I'm very grateful that he helped me pick up the habit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I loved Animorphs as a kid, and having this thread always around during the worst of covid and beyond was always just nice, even if I didn’t always post that much. Glad Epicurius was able to finish it. He was a great poster, and will be missed.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Thankful for the thread for getting me to finally check out Animorphs. Greatful to Epicurius for making this a thing I'll never forget. Rest easy, man.