Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

I spent the past month binging the hell out of this thread and loving every minute. A lot of the stuff I remembered was near the beginning of the series, so reading a majority of the back half of this was mostly "holy poo poo this feels new to me" with some "wait I remember this," sprinkled in occasionally.

Out of all the horrible things happening in this instant, I'm wondering if Esplin having seen Rachel's face is the worst part. Also, uh, did Drode use a friggin' pokeball to summon Esplin onto the field?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

No, he's clearly a dangerous fellow, causing mayhem wherever he goes

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Well this answers a question I had about nothlits that I hadn't bothered asking yet: acquire a nothlit's DNA and you get their new form rather than their original. Though there may be some Ellimist nonsense happening that's making this specific situation more complicated

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

I think for some, if not most of the free Hork-Bajir, earth is the only home they know. Relocating them might be a little cruel, in a weird way. But I suppose relocating them would get them safe and far away from human poachers. If Arbron can get shot by a dumbass, then the Hork-Bajir are just as vulnerable

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

A fly is easily swatted, and soonmot pointed out that the hamster will get caught and thrown back in prison, so I vote ferret

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Worst decision time! Giraffe time, baby!

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Can't believe they'd rob us of the stealthiest option, the giraffe. I guess a cat snake will do fine. Ferret it is, then.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

I think Parrot is the winning move here

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Can't wait to get poisoned while acquiring our poison frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

While I would prefer if You Two just reach out and touch a t-rex, I think we ought to try cockroach.