Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

I've just caught up on this thread after slowly devouring it from the beginning over a few weeks and I gotta say thank you so much for doing this. I missed out on Animorphs as a kid (the covers were too goofy and I had already fallen from poo poo like Babysitters Club right into the Star Wars novels so I wasn't too keen on kid heroes anymore at that age) and I'm very grateful to have this opportunity to really read through them. The discussions and details everyone has been contributing to have made this a really great experience. Super stoked to be joining y'all for the endgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Epicurius posted:

And then Equatorial High Crystal blew apart.

Holy poo poo :stare:

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

This is really great, I'm loving it so far. I might not have as a kid if I'd read it then but I'm certainly enjoying it now, god drat

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

kiminewt posted:

When do you ever see six ladybugs together? And indoors?

I used to get tons of them in my childhood bedroom at certain times of year, all around the window frames and baseboard heaters

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

As someone getting ready for outpatient surgery this week, I'm good with waiting until after Thanksgiving to start the next book.

And I read a couple of Oz books as a kid, but I can hardly remember them anymore. It'd be nice to revisit them, I think.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Definitely take care of yourself first, we'll be here when you're up to it again

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Rehabilitation and discharge sound promising, here's hoping everything goes well. Rooting for you, dude!

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Soonmot posted:

this thread is my first read through the series and I wasn't going to go forward without y'all. Happy you're feeling up to it again,Epi!

Same for me on both counts, after all this there's no way I'm gonna finish out the series without you guys and these last few chapters have been worth the wait. Very glad to have you back, Epicurius!

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

God drat these last couple chapters have been intense

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

God drat

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

mind the walrus posted:

... a very sad revival for Clone High

Oh what? Ew nooo :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Thankful for the thread for getting me to finally check out Animorphs. Greatful to Epicurius for making this a thing I'll never forget. Rest easy, man.