Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Great series, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Every 3 days is easy mode. It should be a week instead between kandronas.

Rachael didn't get merged together correctly after the starfish incident.

If I morphed my wisdom teeth would ruin me.

Just nothlit the auxiliary animorphs as other kids and give them lasers. Give the free hork bajirs morphing and have them only morph other hbs in case they get wounded. Same for the parents.

They really should have a stash of stolen dracon beams by the end. I guess because it's a children's series they can't have too many guns. But several times an animorph will use a knabbed dracon to save everyone's lives, then immediately drop it for no reason. They can just leave them on stun! Much more kid friendly than looping off limbs or ripping someone's throat out.

I thought those two andalites hiding in town were just one that was morphing the other. Shame we didn't see them again. There were a few minor friends of the animorphs that just get forgotten. I guess they get glassed after the train bomb.

I think it's a mistake that morphing heals your original body. Morphing should give you a free body to get limbs cut off, but the papercut you got on your main body should still be there when you demorph. I think that would be a reason why andalites have any vecols at all, they can't fix their original bodies. If you are mortally wounded, you can die in your own body, or you can get trapped as a nothlit in a different creature's form. Which gives more stigma to nothlits. And this would give them a reason to be in morph, instead of staying in their base andalite form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU