Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

freebooter posted:

Wait, which one's that? I thought it was straight ghostwritten from 26 all the way to the first book in the 10-book conclusion arc.

The one where they get introduced to the Crayak and some of its homegrown aliens on the planet of shopping malls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

GodFish posted:

This book is great so far but it's bothering me a bit that Karen's Yeerk doesn't just swap hosts while Cassie is asleep.

Blind natural body, not gonna infest Cassie without a guide. Nobody is around to keep Karen from crushing the yeerk after it leaves her either.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

freebooter posted:

Huh, when is this, I don't remember it at all?

The book where Jake is out of town and Rachel is made temporary leader while someone from the yeerk government is around to judge Visser Three's competence.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

Tree Bucket posted:

Where would an Andalite wear a face mask?
And how would a Taxxon secure one?

Andalites still have nostrils. Taxxons would just eat their masks.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Some of the Chee besides Erek hold different opinions about what they should do for the war effort. There was one who got pissy at Erek for thinking about overriding the violence inhibitor, I'd bet a bunch of other Chee are loathe to keep a yeerk like Erek does.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
I'm thinking about Kaiba's plan of sending duel monsters cards into space to teach intelligent life how to duel only to end up with Yubel returning corrupted by a space devil. The Ketrans got a bit more genocided than Duel Academy did but it's a similar feeling to that.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Welcome back from your long trip to the pool. Want a Happy Meal with extra happy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
I regret not posting more while chapters were actively posted, it was a treat each day to reread my favorite book series. You were a great dude Epicurius.

I'm not good with paint but hope this looks nice enough.