Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

wfh rules i get so much more poo poo done, all my reports get so much more poo poo done even though they're piped in over vpn. even with the world being completely sideways everyone is more chipper than they were in the office. once things get back to some semblance of normal i hope the stigma that wfh = less efficient than goes away. if we're soulless worker drones wasting away for the glory of number, might as well be from the comfort of our home

Don't worry, your supervisors are noting the increase in productivity and adjusting your expected baselines appropriately for when you're required to report back into the office.

When you don't meet them, don't worry. Amazon will be selling these great "productivity" bracelets they tested themselves. Number will be back up in no time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU