Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Freaking Crumbum posted:

WFH loving rules if you're a computer toucher. i did like an hour of work max on any given day in the office and then had to dare the internet not to bore me for 7 hours at a clip.

now i just turn on my laptop, set it on the couch next to me, and play video games all day. there's still only about an hour's worth of actual work to do, but it's way easier to amuse myself at this pace

honestly i hope all of our jobs become permanent WFH even after corona is resolved (in a year or however long). after knowing this promised land, i can't go back to an office cube again

I’ve been thinking about this also. There is no way I can go back to the office now, the benefits of WFH are just too good to give up. It’s like I was given a raise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU