Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Here're some more games I think kids could enjoy, depending on the kids:

Fall of Magic - map-based fantasy adventure to try and restore magic to a world where magic is dying that can be as broad a fantasy as you like. Very simple rules. Can range from short to long depending on how much detail you put in to each turn (which can be anything from a short, narrated vignette to a full scene). Digital edition is $15

All Outta Bubblegum - a game of action movie ridiculousness with the added bonus that you chew an increasing amount of gum as the game goes on. Very simple rules (and you could easily adapt the d10 mechanics to d6) and a straightforwardly weird concept. Free

Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple - a game about kids - the pilgrims of the flying temple - travelling between worlds to help people (or try, anyway) and learn things along the way. PDF is $10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Could anyone recommend a good dice bot for Discord? I'm using it for Fellowship, so it really only has to do 2d6+x, 3d6(lowest 2)+x and 3d6(highest 2)+x
A bunch of servers I'm in (including my own) use Sidekick, which does everything you want. The commands you'll need are:
  • /r 2d6+x
  • /r 3d6kl2+x (keep lowest)
  • /r 3d6k2+x (keep, i.e. keep highest)