Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

O man if there's a next chapter it should be them thawing him out only to put him on trial and punish him for crimes against humanity which by the way has no statute of limitations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Awesome!!!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Applewhite posted:

Credit goes to my seven year old daughter for suggesting that the spinning cube encountered by the Enterprise in the TOS episode The Corbomite Maneuver was some kind of cosmic stop sign.

Smart kid, good job!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

A Strongo type adventure would be nice, also more from the future!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Applewhite posted:

I’ve been mulling over new Strongo adventures. That little hiatus I took really messed up my cadence and it’s been tough to write one I like.

Strong was great but it doesn't need to be him, persay another fantasy in another world would be welcome too!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Seems inevitable tbh

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Bravo

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dr. Cranston is going to mount LED screen and a windiest 95 screen saver that activates with the drive. Then he'll be at the top of the list of names.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

"Gulp!" said Spacecules

That line cracked me up and I'm not sure why

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Obviously the square/pentagon virus conglomerate wanted him dealt with, he was to dangerous to their plans to be left alone.