Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

The puppet episode really is such a huge piece of garbage lmao

It sucks so much man. an absolute skip every time. should probably never be viewed.

I really like season 6. Paget Brewster is fantastic, and so is Keith David. For being new additions and only having like 12 episodes by the time it gets to the wedding episode they really do seem like natural study group members. I dont hate the RV episode either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

he should keep on wearin’

keep on wearin’ his

pah-ah-aaaaaaaaaaaants

I used to read av club when it was airing and I remember disagreeing so hard with what they wrote about the end tag during the credits of that episode. just an outrageously funny and meta way to end it.

“now there’s a man who knows how to marry his cousin” is also just a fantastic payoff

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Having a friend turn really lovely and refusing to change or grow along with you is relatable, but it just goes too far in Pierce's case. Did they feel like they needed a villain for the show? Binging the show makes it stand out worse, since it looks like they're going for this interesting dynamic between Jeff and Pierce but then it just devolves into "Pierce is basically heartless"

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I wonder what people who didn’t watch the show when it aired think about the references to The Cape

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

movie pitch: the study group reunites on an island after each receives a mysterious invitation, And Then There Were None style. maybe Troy returns as a Count of Monte Cristo type

this idea came to me in a dream: it's a new movie in the Scary Movie franchise but it's just a community movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

No michael emerson in westworld either