Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
Thanks for making this thread. I read the first 8 books in the months in the fall leading up to book 9/TV season 6, and you do a great job pointing out the good and the bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
My question has always been: what was Amos waiting for to complete his mission? He's been there a while, right?

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
Thanks for the thread, I really enjoyed it, having just read the book series between seasons 5 and 6 of the show.

One thing I didn't catch on my read was the implication that the Builders were specifically trying to rebirth themselves via the Emerald. Also, I didn't catch that the post gate-collapse Sol system was likely as bad as it was implied to be. I honestly don't know if the authors intended that or just haphazardly wrote it that way.