Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

suck my woke dick posted:

As a foreigner, please vote for Trump as president and go blue downballot. Your stupid fucktard of a president probably did most of the damage he could do on his own already so four more years of Trump means four years of Trump getting hamstrung by Congress and livetweeting about it all day. This will be better for me than Biden deciding to send the troops on yet another desert adventure and getting to ruin half a continent for twenty years because he's not Trump and Ds won't have the spine to say no to their own guy when he goes totally senile and just does whatever.

I'm skeptical that what remains of democracy in the US can withstand 4 more years of Trump, though. Congress, the courts, the permanent bureaucracy, etc. have limited him to a point, but he (and other Republicans, including ones outside of Congress) is still finding new ways to do damage, including damage to the electoral system; the end result may well be a permanent Republican seizure of power. And on climate change (which matters to foreigners too!), Biden would still mostly likely be inadequate in several ways but wouldn't be actively making the problem worse to anywhere near the degree Trump is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU