Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
kapp’n’s song is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
You can clap during the songs too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The dog people at Harv's island are a game changer. I heard that they're able to customize the Nook Miles items which was great because I always had to trade with people for those and it was kind of a hassle, but I just checked them out and it seems they can customize basically everything in the game.

No more farming Nook's Cranny every day trying to fill out my catalog. As long as I'm able to find one variation of an item I just have to take it to them and get all the others.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

gently caress yes

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

The dog people at Harv's island are a game changer. I heard that they're able to customize the Nook Miles items

bro do you mean the alpacas...

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

The dog people at Harv's island are a game changer. I heard that they're able to customize the Nook Miles items which was great because I always had to trade with people for those and it was kind of a hassle, but I just checked them out and it seems they can customize basically everything in the game.

No more farming Nook's Cranny every day trying to fill out my catalog. As long as I'm able to find one variation of an item I just have to take it to them and get all the others.

Dog people?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

bro do you mean the alpacas...

lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Made some paths on Funkotron

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If anyone got Redd at the co-op, he doesn’t change his stock day to day. However, if you buy something he’ll replace it with something new the next day.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He’s only had fake poo poo so far for me because he’s a little son of a bitch, but i can see getting at least a couple new pieces of art every week.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

You can dig up gyroids on your island after it rains. It rained on my island yesterday, and I dug up two today

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

you bet your loving rear end

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Been making the mistake of not banging rocks on Kapp’n islands. Live and learn

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1457093019677511684

Just hired some new vendors for my farmer's market.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

American McGay posted:

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1457093019677511684

Just hired some new vendors for my farmer's market.

cool

cool

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If anyone got Redd at the co-op, he doesn’t change his stock day to day. However, if you buy something he’ll replace it with something new the next day.

Lmao at investing 100k bells on a permanent booth for Redd and he just sells the same fake poo poo indefinitely until you buy it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Lmao at investing 100k bells on a permanent booth for Redd and he just sells the same fake poo poo indefinitely until you buy it

Stfu.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lobster Harmonica posted:

It's nice for me bc I've been trying to make my upstairs a mini-museum and now I have loads of fake art to use.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also Leif charging 100,000 bells to pick up your weeds is more criminal than anything Nook ever pulled

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

also Leif charging 100,000 bells to pick up your weeds is more criminal than anything Nook ever pulled

The weeds look really good as a forest decoration too. It’s just a pain in the rear end picking them all the time.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Turnips are 148 here. I’m holding, but let me know if you’re looking to sell

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Turnips are 148 here. I’m holding, but let me know if you’re looking to sell

You gonna open up if it goes higher? I got random this week after buying tons of turnips :gonk:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You gonna open up if it goes higher? I got random this week after buying tons of turnips :gonk:

For sure. I’ll keep you posted on prices. I’ll be able to check prices all this week except for Friday morning

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you've got the Nintendo Online app on your phone they added a bunch of new features like exclusive Nook items and the ability to track your turnip prices for the week automatically.

The AC section of the phone app is really well made and incredibly useful and I'm pretty sure like 95% of players don't even know it exists.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Turnips are up to 178

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I didnt buy turnips this week because 103 seemed high but you have that price and mine are up to 143 fml, i need to finish my loan AND harvs AND buy all the new expensive poo poo…

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nips are 336 for the next 3 hours if anyone is still holding. Should be ~250 this afternoon.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

If anyone wants to trade artwork, here's what I have:
Basic Painting
Common Painting
Detailed Painting
Dynamic Painting x2
Famous Painting
Flowery Painting x2
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting
Serene Painting
Warrior Statue

I'm looking for:
Mystic Statue
Rock-head Statue
Scenic Painting
Tremendous Statue
Wild Painting Right

herculon fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 15, 2021

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

herculon posted:

If anyone wants to trade artwork, here's what I have:
Basic Painting
Common Painting
Detailed Painting
Dynamic Painting x2
Famous Painting
Flowery Painting x2
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting
Serene Painting
Twinkling Painting
Warrior Statue

I'm looking for:
Gallant Statue
Mystic Statue
Rock-head Statue
Scenic Painting
Tremendous Statue
Wild Painting Right

I've got an extra gallant statue I'll trade for your twinkling painting :>

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

que sera sera posted:

I've got an extra gallant statue I'll trade for your twinkling painting :>

I’ll get it out in the mail later today

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

herculon posted:

I’ll get it out in the mail later today

Cool. I sent yours off just now :cheerdoge:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

que sera sera posted:

Cool. I sent yours off just now :cheerdoge:

It's on its way :cheerdoge:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can't wait until herculon reveals himself to be bonzibuddy and chuckles merrily at his latest nintendo scam.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

can't wait until herculon reveals himself to be bonzibuddy and chuckles merrily at his latest nintendo scam.

Herculon has come through every time. My brain rejects any thought of him scamming a fellow gamer for a quick buck, virtual or otherwise.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I found a recipe for a wooden music box, which is apparently a fully functional sound system that can play any unlocked KK music track in a unique music box style. It's pretty crazy. I was just expecting it to play a little jingle when I interacted with it.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
maybe its because i didnt see redd too many times after they added him but so far i've been getting nothing but genuine art from him on harv's island lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

maybe its because i didnt see redd too many times after they added him but so far i've been getting nothing but genuine art from him on harv's island lol

He's been a right little prick to me. He had the loving cheek to bring me the same fake art twice in a row even, after I purchased it.