Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

Plat or new avatar to the next poster who shows proof of blood donation :regd20:

O Neg crew checking in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
If someone makes a good gangtag for people who donate blood, I'll purchase that gangtag for the next 3 people who donate. Take a picture of your donating arm, middle finger extended, gripping whatever item they tell you to squeeze.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

fool of sound posted:

:siren:OK so this is going to happen and I'll post the rewards Soon (tm). In the meantime, if you want to enter post some kind of proof of you either giving blood or a 10+ dollar donation to a medical organization.:siren:

Thanks for doing this work fool of sound, and thanks for starting this thread sweet thursday.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

fool of sound posted:

Haven't heard back from the person who is supposed to be doing the gangtags so we'll run with this.

If you donate blood or make a 10+ dollar donation to a medical charity, you get the gangtag and are entered into a raffle for a free ava of your choice to be distributed at the end of April (5 winners)

Please be careful to make sure you are remaining sanitary while doing so, and do not do so if you have any indication you may be ill.

I'll pay for two more avs, to bring the total to 7 winners.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I offered to up it to 7. And I can be removed from the prize pool.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
All right, everyone stop being so god damned altruistic.

Instead of buying an av change for the two people I draw, I will donate $15 to a charity of your choosing. But you must be in fool of sound's first raffle and you must not win in the initial drawing.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Wylie and HootTheOwl, you're the bonus drawing winners. Tell me which charity to send $15 to.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Wylie posted:

I'm going to go with the fine folks at the Equal Justice Initiative at eji.org. They do all kinds of good work.

Boom! Great organization pick, buddy. Thanks again for donating blood.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I haven't heard back from Hoot via post or PM so I re-rolled and our new winner is LeastActionHero. Post or PM me the charity of your choice and they'll get a $15er. If Hoot re-emerges, gently caress it, $15s are flying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

LeastActionHero posted:

Cool, please send that to The Turtle Hospital. I've got a lot of marine biologists and turtle enthusiasts in my family.

Dope family and cool animals. Thanks for donating blood, buddy.