Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'm talking with the admins about doing gangtags and/or avatar raffles for people who donate blood or 10bux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool of sound posted:

I'm talking with the admins about doing gangtags and/or avatar raffles for people who donate blood or 10bux.

:siren:OK so this is going to happen and I'll post the rewards Soon (tm). In the meantime, if you want to enter post some kind of proof of you either giving blood or a 10+ dollar donation to a medical organization.:siren:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Scudworth posted:

Hi I don't know if you have a tag ready yet but I donated today and thought of a contrast to the previous one-

Haven't heard back from the person who is supposed to be doing the gangtags so we'll run with this.

If you donate blood or make a 10+ dollar donation to a medical charity, you get the gangtag and are entered into a raffle for a free ava of your choice to be distributed at the end of April (5 winners)

Please be careful to make sure you are remaining sanitary while doing so, and do not do so if you have any indication you may be ill.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'm not picky about proof as long as you make an attempt at it. If you defraud me out of a gangtag that's between you and your conscience I guess.

The first gangtags will come down in a day or two, when the admins upload it.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

JordanKai posted:

Does my call-in card from last page count? :shobon:

Sure

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
OK first set of gangtags are in. Let me know if you donated and aren't on this list:
Vinestalk
HootTheOwl
sweet thursday
JordanKai
Condiv
Square Peg
Scudworth
BlackIronHeart
Endymion FRS MK1
tomapot
Raenir Salazar
ChikoDemono
Dilb

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Hey I have been informed that people with far too many gangtags may have their list truncated by angry admins so if you have more than 3ish I might ask you which one you want to replace

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
OK so this will wrap up in a few days and I'll draw the raffle. Current donors stand at:

Vinestalk
HootTheOwl
sweet thursday
JordanKai
Condiv
Square Peg
Scudworth
BlackIronHeart
Endymion FRS MK1
tomapot
Raenir Salazar
ChikoDemono
Dilb
Midjack
Pivo
Ensign Expendable
Mykroft
Subjunctive
MA-Horus
Killer-of-Lawyers
PIZZA.BAT
V. Illych L.
IMJack
Ika
David Corbett
Another Bill
Wylie

and we're raffling off 5 free ava changes. I think a few people offered to increase the prize pool, so please send me the ava change gift codes for that when you can.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 07:15 on May 4, 2020

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
:siren: The following posters have won a free avatar change of choice: :siren:

V. Illych L.
IMJack
Condiv
Mykroft
MA-Horus

If you won, please PM me (or post in thread) your new avatar image!

Thanks everyone who helped out, and special thanks to sweet thursday for making the thread and scudworth for making the gangtag. You both can also claim free avatar changes should you want them.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

IMJack posted:

Wow, um, I just recently replaced my av and I like it. Could I gift this to someone? Or do something else constructive with it?

Yeah you can gift it sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Condiv posted:

can I get platinum instead of an avatar? a lot of people in D&D have been getting mock avatars from someone again and I'd rather not lose my new avatar within a day of getting it

I'll ask.