Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

signed up to donate on april 10th

thanks for making this thread. my brain is falling apart and i need to help just to keep myself sane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

sweet thursday posted:

A lot of people in need are going to be walking around with goon blood in their veins pretty soon

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

it was nice going and learning that all my vitals have been solidly trending in the 'more healthy' direction

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lol yes. i drove past twice thinking i was missing it until i double-checked my confirmation email and saw that it was in a chevy dealership. the owner was real nice and supportive of everyone dealing with this poo poo but also wouldn't shut the gently caress up about 'this is all gonna be over in a week just watch'

i'm chalking it up to him holding on to some iota of hope because his business is probably hosed

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

I like how the :cheers: guy in my av text looks like he's riding the wave