Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Spookydonut posted:

> search for drill and drillbits

(you can fix that drawer just shift the screws for the metal support piece along about 5cm)

You know for certain that you don't own a drill which is all for the better as you don't trust yourself with DIY

Z the IVth posted:

Apply cream to/pick at leg

You have taken the most effective strategy, hiding the problem until it goes away

ilmucche posted:

play with the hamster again

You pass Xander a dead toilet roll for him to play with. After almost getting trapped inside it he starts happily munching away. You consider that this would have been a great use for the BoJo effigy.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

> Read Invictus to Pikachu

You regale Pikachu with the classic poem. "Pika pika!" he laughs with a smile on his face. He likes it!

Regallion posted:

> Read Homestuck to Pikachu. The entire thing. With a unique voice for each character.

You start reading Homestuck but 3 pages in Pikachu snarls at you as sparks fly from his cheeks. You shelve the rest of the story for both your health and Pikachu's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Exercise is important for Pokemon too

>Convert room into miniature assault course

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Rarity posted:

You start reading Homestuck but 3 pages in Pikachu snarls at you as sparks fly from his cheeks. You shelve the rest of the story for both your health and Pikachu's.

Appreciate Pikachu's wisdom.

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.
>change form to were-hamster
>put all in cheeks
>change form to human

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just a short update today cause I've had a busy day

Neddy Seagoon posted:

>Find a blunt weapon to complete your post-apocalyptic/caveperson equipment.

You look around your room and grab the most suitable object... a nunchuck-wielding kung fu hamster???

90s Cringe Rock posted:

train hamster in photography

You attempt to teach Xander the finer points of shot composition. He doesn't appear to be very interested.

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Rarity posted:

BAD END

Make up your mind already. By force if necessary.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Welp my laptop has stopped recognising my phone as a device when I connect the USB cable so I can't transfer photos and I have no idea how to fix it :(

e: Nevermind, it started working as soon as I made this post! Update incoming!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ilmucche posted:

Feed hamster a carrot (do hamsters eat carrots?)

Carrots would be in the kitchen. Now where was that again?

Spookydonut posted:

> wrap towel around exposed photo arm for added protection

You take the towel and wrap it firmly around your arm. This will protect you from the bites of the infected.

Koboje posted:

>Assign Hamster to patrol duty, after instilling the virtues of loyalty and vigilance in it, Pikachu to have overall command in your absence .

"Pika pika, pikachu! Pikachu pika pi, pika pika pikachu! Pika pi pi pika, pika pikachu pi! Pi pi pika pi pikachu!" Pikachu's inspiring speech appears to be lost on Xander who spends the whole time nuzzling at his tail.

ilmucche posted:

>Change tv menu language to english

The TV is second hand and doesn't have a remote control. Quite frankly you're lucky you even know how to turn it on.

Spookydonut posted:

plug in xbox.

try xbox again

You plug the XBox into the socket and press the power button. The XBox turns on but curiously there still appears to be no signal coming through the TV. (And yes, it is on the right channel)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

> Plug video cable from XBox into TV

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Go to kitchen. Fetch carrot. Feed carrot to hamster

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rarity posted:

Welp my laptop has stopped recognising my phone as a device when I connect the USB cable so I can't transfer photos and I have no idea how to fix it :(

> TURN IT OFF AND ON AGAIN

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

> Proclaim Xander to be the lawful ruler of the room, crown optional

> Give Their Majesty a snacc

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

clockwork chaos posted:

> Proclaim Xander to be the lawful ruler of the room, crown optional

> Give Their Majesty a snacc

I feel like we should all be concerned if you take an interest in the hamster with that avatar... :ohdear:

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Return to the corridor and explore to the right, in search of the kitchen.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Thesaya posted:

Return to the corridor and explore to the right, in search of the kitchen booze.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Rarity posted:

e: Nevermind, it started working as soon as I made this post! Update incoming!

If you have that problem again, check if you can circumvent it with bluetooth. That's often a quick and dirty solution.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
> Open Steam
> Download Civ 4 Beyond The Sword
> Download Caveman 2 Cosmos
> Ignore your LP thread for the next month

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Plug the rest of your cables in a s well. All the relevant unplugged cables. Every one.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
> Buy another copy of Skyrim

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
Highlight the card of CreatureMania 2020, Mean Gene style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvhEEctPOo

We shouldn't forget that our Royal rumble winner has earned a title shot.

TitanG
May 10, 2015

Rarity posted:

> Open Steam
> Download Civ 4 Beyond The Sword
> Download Caveman 2 Cosmos
> Ignore your LP thread for the next month

Next month? So you plan on quitting once you reach bronze age?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TitanG posted:

Next month? So you plan on quitting once you reach bronze age?

I set the game length to Eternity whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Rarity posted:

I set the game length to Eternity whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The computer game or the social distancing game?