Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Sounds great but 6pm Friday in what time zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Detour is an excellent cheap rear end noir film that's less than an hour, so would be great for breaking up two longer films.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What's it going to be streaming on?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I can't get it to work, I already had tampermonkey and installed the userscript and it just says "the media could not be loaded either because the network or server failed or because the format is not supported.

Older, but still windows 10 laptop, running chrome. I don't use this laptop for video stuff, so I haven't installed any codecs or anything if that's the issue.

Edit: saw the discord link, I'll ask there as well.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

McSpanky posted:

I was having the same problem with the player not loading as you guys, then I disabled Ghostery and uBlock Origin on CyTube and reloaded the page, the player worked just fine.

Ooh, I'll try that, it would explain it working on Firefox and not Chrome for me since I had to install firefox to try it so didn't have any sort of ad blocking or anything.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

Thank you to everyone who tuned in a watched Z-Fest. A movie marathon is nothing without an audience, and this was a great one!

Thank you to everyone who suggested films for the marathon! There were so many good suggestions that we didn't get to. That means there's plenty of fodder for future marathons! We'll see!

Special thanks to Lurdiak for helping with organize the whole thing and getting the technical bugs worked out!

And a special congratulations for the few that stuck around for the entire broadcast!

We should do a Blaxploitation marathon with the trailer for Blackula between each movie and never play Blackula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Maybe next time something like this gets organized there could be a thread poll for if people want another 24 hour marathon or two/three shorter ones. The marathon part is really interesting to me but I understand it means most people will miss some stuff.

Just because of time zones and poo poo I think the 24 hour marathon is better than shorter stuff because because it's easier for people to drop in and out but still be part of the whole experience.

a short marathon you get a group who watches the whole (much shorter) thing and a bunch of people who don't watch any of it because whatever is happening in their life means they'd miss most of it.