Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

When I was a kid I used to do sleepovers at my grandparents' place and watch weird and confusing things on their cable box while everyone was asleep. I don't remember the name of it now but there was a 50s Lost World-type movie on AMC's weekend creature feature that was so bad I almost died laughing, like the dinosaurs were literal inflated rubber balloons 'n poo poo. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please post it, the budget must've been the director's lunch money for that week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

Hell yeah! Looking forward to it :dance:

I hope all of us are your avatar by the end

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I was having the same problem with the player not loading as you guys, then I disabled Ghostery and uBlock Origin on CyTube and reloaded the page, the player worked just fine.