Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Hell yeah! Looking forward to it :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Discord is just really convenient to chat in and allows emojis and lets you scroll up easier, etc. The cytube chat is fine, but it's a little retro.

Yep. You can't :ernest: in cytube, so discord wins by default

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

I watched the whole thing, and all I have to show for it are these lousy fond memories.

Princess Dragon Mom did nothing wrong!

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

It's a good idea, I can see smaller blocks being a lot more successful. It was such a shame that there were so few of us during Matango, it was really one of the highlights of the night. The endurance challenge aspect really was fun though. I was kind of loopy by the last two movies, but it was an incredible experience.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

CPL593H posted:

I commend you for sitting through the whole marathon and still finding time to watch April movie of the month, Cotton Comes to Harlem.

It was just so easy and convenient to watch the April movie of the month, Cotton Comes to Harlem. There's a handy dandy link to a free stream of the film right there in the thread. Perfect for anyone shaking the dust off from yesterday's celebration. And they only say human being in the film three times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Ditto, though now my body has decided that I'm waking up at 3am everyday whether I want to or not.