Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I was thinking to myself "Which of the Prophecy movies was Julian Sands in?" and only now realized that in my mind, Warlock is part of that series. Still better than Amityville Horror though. I seem to recall the book getting a bit more respect back in the day than the movie, though the movie certainly was fairly well-known enough to keep making them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

This was a lot of fun to see develop; thanks for setting it up!

I think one approach to a director showdown is not have it be single-elimination. Instead, do a points-based system with a random movie picked each time, so those with a stronger overall career might have a chance, and the discussion can keep going. Or do it World Cup style to mix it up and keep it interesting as the tournament drags on (groups of 4 match up against each other in the early rounds, the top two from each group advance, and it's single-elim from then on. Draws would then be viable for the early competitions, say if the higher side is less than 60% or something).