Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Sweet, more Battletech! I haven't played it for quite a bit, so I'm interested to see what they've added with the DLCS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Recap would be totally fine for me.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

It might not be good but I think the Hatchetman is fun to use in this.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Gothsheep posted:

I still found it easier than the one for the Raven. Though that might have been because I did the Raven one first. Also I'm dumb and bad.

After they nerfed/changed the ecm mechanics/AI, the Raven mission went from super easy to super difficult for me.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

I actually got that achievement a few months ago entirely on accident.

It was in one of my first missions of a career and I hadn't bothered to refit my Firestarter yet.

Ran into an Urbie on a mission, went up to punch it, and apparently the 5 damage from one of the flamers was just enough to finish off the CT and kill the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

Putting my vote in for All Locusts, All the Time.