Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This was an incredible but heartbreaking episode, I'm really glad I watched it but it's going to stick with me for a while.

The ending felt cathartic, though. It was really nice to see David and Sandra spending time together, and good on Jericho for both being the guy to put them in contact with each other and for being one of the few people to reach out to the families after the tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I think Jericho nailed it when he talked about the name "Benoit" being poisonous. WWE leadership was definitely operating under the idea that if they ignore it, it'll eventually go away. And I may be completely off base here, but with the poo poo we know about the WWE now, I'll bet you any money that Vince was more pissed off that he had to end his fake death storyline than anything else.