Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
basta

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ITS CUOMOING RIGHT FOR ME

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Just me and the 💕Governor of the Great State of New York💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦Cuommies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘Governor Andrew Cuomo💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder Governor! Harder Governor! 😫💦💕 1 Cuomo💦, 2 Cuomo💦💦, 3 Cuomo💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘the Governor's💘 👑constituent👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel ventilated💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a Citizen of New York State should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Just me and the 💕Governor of the Great State of New York💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦Cuommies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘Governor Andrew Cuomo💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder Governor! Harder Governor! 😫💦💕 1 Cuomo💦, 2 Cuomo💦💦, 3 Cuomo💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘the Governor's💘 👑constituent👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel ventilated💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a Citizen of New York State should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuomo-19

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i never get tired of new york politicians MORE I SAY MORE

Feebus Reloaded
Jul 28, 2016

THIS WAS AJUDGED TO BOTH COMMIT TO AND VIOLATE A SACRED POSTIN OATH

oh gently caress i'm gonna cuom!!!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Dawn of
The Final Day
-24 Hours Remain-

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Feebus Reloaded posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Why is nigel Farage cuomos dad

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

This admirer came all the way from Vermont to get a picture with a future president 😳

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
IM tryana to LOOT THE country OVER HEA!!

https://news.littlesis.org/2020/03/24/cuomo-puts-private-equity-vulture-in-charge-of-coronavirus-economic-recovery/

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot
https://twitter.com/sacbee_news/status/1243191508200763392

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can't wait for Cuomo to findom america.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

This admirer came all the way from Vermont to get a picture with a future president 😳

The virgin b*ernie panders and the Chad daddy cuomo 😍

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol that pinky ring

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gonna give this thread some much needed posting stimulus

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
CUOMO

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1243571056767406080

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hey now that is a large adult son

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Mods, perhaps an allusion to cuomo in the thread title is in order

Feebus Reloaded posted:

These are my recommendations

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

replace three words and it's the lis smith origin story

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

in awe at the size of this lad

absolute unit

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Top City Cuomo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014