Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Just like the sickest rave ever. Angels and Saint Cecilia on the decks but then the big G, God steps up and it. is. on. God's all knowing so they're genre mixing like a beast on the fly and everyone is losing their blessed minds and just letting loose and focusing on the music because Saint Peter is bouncing and he won't let anyone in here who can't hang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

hell is the same thing except it’s music that isn’t really your vibe

Nonstop Kenny G. All day every day. For eternity

Escape From Noise

Ghouled Mango posted:

I don't remember what heaven is like-- I was there briefly but then decided to come back to the mortal realm to post and chill.

I don't remember making this thread.