Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

2014, huh? Sounds like it's the first full year of the PJ Fleck experience at WMU! Row dat boat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Cythereal posted:

Representing my tribal loyalties, go Gators! (That's Florida for the heathens)

Tribal loyalties from Florida, so you're voting for the Seminoles, then?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I haven't watched week 4 yet, but if we could get a shot of who the top 25 is week to week. I'm curious if real world smaller conferences like #MACtion or the Fun Belt will wind up more prominent in this hosed up timeline, since every game is essentially a coin flip right now. Do recruits come loaded with power conference bias, or is that somewhat reset as well?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

So for the "long" field goals, I assumed the game sees "20 yard line? Yeah, kickers can hit from there," COMPLETELY ignoring the laughable kicking skills they have at their disposal. Is it possible to set up for a kick-six type scenario on those and take advantage of their lovely FG abilities?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Our school is located out west, and I'm pretty sure they all wear cowboy boots out there. To that end, we need more bootlegs, to go along with our cowboy boots!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Hey, don't think I didn't see you passing on a kicker named Randy Slaughter

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Wow, what a slate of games, goddamn. Especially the Mizzou one, that was fantastic. Plus, it's great to watch half the top 25 get blown up week in and week out

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Omg, the TD just before half, Juxtompton outslowed the defender :yeshaha:

edit: and the T25, yes YESSSSSSS

mercenarynuker fucked around with this message at 20:17 on May 6, 2020

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Did we play Utah? I don't remember a Holy War this season

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

P 15 Penn Fifteene

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I nearly stood up and cheered at Hats coming within a loving shoelace of reclaiming his NCAA record

That said, at least we set a new NCAA record this game! Penn15 (tm)!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Jesus gently caress, every FCS dropping like 50 on their opponents, good god. Do FCS have like a static 75 overall for their players?

edit: literally not a SINGLE game ended with FCS below 50 points. FBS managed a pair of field goals (Thanks Hawai'i and Utah State!). loving savage (peep that BoCo final)

mercenarynuker fucked around with this message at 04:46 on May 23, 2020

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

gently caress YEAH, BRONCOS! Rowin the boat 2 years ahead of schedule, and only the second year into Fleck's tenure

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Lol at the intro billing this game as the Broncos (?????) vs the Cougars

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Holy poo poo, is there an adjustment you can make for defense? Watching everyone just fall over when touching the ball-carrier is painful

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Belk All Big Ten Bowl

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Football Powerhouse... Akron?

edit: I lust for Xort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Can we blame this on the 40-overall players on the roster? I like to think: yes